The Chatty Knitter

Knitting and chatting. Chatting and knitting. Does it get any better than this?

Name:
Location: Idaho, United States

Some of you may know me as brightspot on KH. I am the busy mother of 3 who occasionally adventures into the Land of Knitting

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Felt Monster Vanquished

I have done it! I have vanquished the evil felt monster! He had a poor purse (made of WOTA) held hostage. This is what it looked like before he pursenapped it.


Booga Bag - Dimentions: 17 1/2" side to side, 15 3/4" tall, 5" across bottom, 73 1/2" i-cord handle

It was nice and soft and wobbly and very large. Then he got it in his grip! and horrors of horrors! he shrunk it!

Booga Bag - Dimentions: 14 1/4" side to side, 9 1/2" tall, 3 1/2" across bottom, 49" i-cord handle

But our hero (me) managed to wrest it from his steaming grasp. With a lot of TLC I managed to recesitate it and even convince it that its life is not over. That its form will still bring joy to those who look upon it. I believe I have made a life long friend.

3 Comments:

Blogger cathych said...

What a cute bag! Stop by & visit my blog!

8:04 PM  
Blogger Denise in PA said...

I'm glad the evil felt monster got ahold of that purse! It looks GREAT! I just love the colors you used!

8:57 PM  
Blogger Knitcrazy said...

Your Bag is Beautiful !! Great Job!!

http://pennyknits.blogspot.com/

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

custom t-shirts
tshirtsfree hit counter
t-shirt