The Chatty Knitter

Knitting and chatting. Chatting and knitting. Does it get any better than this?

Name:
Location: Idaho, United States

Some of you may know me as brightspot on KH. I am the busy mother of 3 who occasionally adventures into the Land of Knitting

Monday, April 17, 2006

Onesockitis

Oh no! I thought it would never happen to me. The dreaded onesockitis. I have made many, many pairs of socks and always, I could not wait to make the mate. Now I have been brought low by a hand sock! Behold, the culprit!





Having never worked with sock weight yarn before, I did not realize how evil its intentions were. It kept me busy trying to corral its wayward strands, picking up stitches that I kept dropping because I could not see them. My eyes ache at the thought of starting its mate, however, I cannot convince my youngling to just keep one hand in her pocket. I go now back into the beasts lair to see if I can lure the other hand sock into being. Do not wait for me, I may not return.

1 Comments:

Blogger cathych said...

looks like "one handitis" lol! love it, stop by!

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

custom t-shirts
tshirtsfree hit counter
t-shirt